Sunday, October 23, 2011

Free Time

This weekend we had some free time, and I really wanted to crochet something super cute. So I asked for some suggestions and my friend mentioned a cupcake hat. So I tried it out. But I figured I'd start with a baby sized one, just to see how it would go.
 
I think it went pretty well! I got it done in about 2 days, so it was pretty quick. My cell phone kind of washes it out, but the sprinkles are yellow, pink and green. The pattern had a crocheted cherry on top, but I decided to go with a pom pom instead, because they're just so cute (and fun to make!) I'm excited that it turned out well, and I just wish I knew a baby that I could give it to!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How cute! Where did you get your pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ravelry! Here's a link :)

    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/scalloped-newborn-cupcake-hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!!!!!!! That is so insanely awesome!!! LOVE IT. I know its for a newborn but I totally want one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I'm thinking of starting an Etsy very soon and I'm definitely going to make adult sized ones! :)

    ReplyDelete